Reaching a satisfaction level from any and every trip that you take describes the kind of trip you had. Yes, you may hit to a fabulously fancy place where you pay enough but couldn’t get the supreme satisfaction. And there could be trips where you pay extremely less and head out to a random unknown place and feel the bliss of life. Come on, this is real and might have happened to you. Hence, this proves that getting satisfaction from any trip is really important for anyone who is travelling. Travelling is a source to disconnect, to attain some peaceful vibes, to break the monotony in life, to search for our inner selves, to spend some quality time either with our selves or with our loved ones, and to explore.
We are talking about satisfaction level because it is very important for you to understand the kind of trips that bring happiness to you and give you the worth of the money that you are spending.
Here is a quick question for you before you jump to the itinerary. How satisfied were you from your last trip that you had?
Answer this to yourself and now you can head down to the itinerary of this gorgeous peak trek details.
P.S – If you love nature views, this is the place to give your soul the satisfaction it is looking for.
Kurinjal peak is one of the lately getting popular kinds of trek from Bangalore. It is a weekend getaway destination basically at about 300 km. It is a great trek in the western ghats in the Kudremukh National park. The landscape of the place is spectacular that is worthy enough to treat your eyes. The trail of the trek is filled with gorgeous sights like those of the lush green meadows, streams flowing in full speed, lofty tropical forests, and cool breeze to heal your heart.
Start the road trip from Bangalore early in the morning at about 5 am to have a splendid road trip.
Elniru falls would come on the way where the journey would take a break to chill and enjoy.
By the evening the trekkers would reach the home stay. Now, everyone can freshen up, have their dinner, and also must go to bed early because the next day is a long one.
Wake up early to explore and have the breakfast post freshening up.
Hike to reach the top of the peak and have views of the Kudremukh National park.
After exploring, reach back to the home stay for dinner and also to enjoy the night camp fire.
Depart back to Bangalore at 9 pm and start the night road trip.
Next day early in the morning, reach Bangalore 5 am.
The accommodation for this 2 days trek is on the double and triple sharing basis. There are different accommodation option for the boys and the girls.
All the things that are required in the accommodation like the blanket, bags, pillows, etc all are available and included in the package.
Separate washrooms and changing rooms are there for women and men. It can be used by the people on different time.
On the first day, the trekkers will be given packed lunch. It will be a fresh meal which goes without the worry of hygiene and durability.
Dinner on the first day is also included. It will be enjoyed with the bonfire which makes it even more fun.
Delicious local breakfast on the second day that will be enjoyed with the views of the peaks all around.
All the meals that are included in the Kumar Parvatha trek package would be pure vegetarian.
The transport will be provided depending upon the group size of the trek for the road trip. It can either be a non AC tempo traveller or the mini bus with the push back seats.
The transport would be available for a road trip from Bangalore to Bangalore. If the trekkers are from some other place, they have to reach Bangalore and meet the group from where the trek would start together.
The trek leads will be given to the trekkers from the Togedr team and they will accompany the trekkers throughout.
Forest permits are essential for trekking in the forest and the permits are included in the package itself. The trekkers need not worry about it.
Forest guide would also join the trek from where the forest trail starts.
Any kind of insurance is not included in this package.
Personal expenses of any kind are not included in this package.
Anything that isn’t included in the inclusion is obviously excluded.
Our ideal group size is from 12 to 21 members.
We always try to have equal female to male ration in our trips so that everyone is at ease.
At least 8 members would be required to get the trip going.
If 8 members aren’t there in the trip, the refund to the rest members would be given.
The trekkers need to select either of these pickup points depending upon their preference.
The drop off points will be the same as the pickup points.
Any change in the pickup points would be informed to the trekkers 24 hours before.
1. A Backpack with all your necessities to cover the entire trek.
2. A rain cover because you cannot predict temperature.
3. Water bottles and all your refreshments which include all sorts of hydration packs which you prefer to keep you energized.
4. Snacks like the energy bars and the protein bars which would give you instant energy during your trek. During the non-meal hours, you can eat these and get back on the track with full energy.
5. Personal Medical Kit with all the necessary first aid items and medicines which you feel you will need. It is always advisable to take medicines for dizziness, upset stomach, headache, and cold and cough while being in Himalayan camps or anywhere.
6. Pack your outfits with all the relatable clothing items like wind and waterproof jackets, t- shirts, track pants, thermal inners, trekking shoes and fleece jackets. All the necessary winter outfits for the winter treks.
7. All the toiletries products in a bag because you will need them the most.
8. Also do not forget to take your extra accessories like the sunglasses, caps, gloves, walking stick, torch, and similar other items. These products are really important and you would not get the chance to buy them anywhere while being on the trek.
9. It is always better to stick to the trek pants and the joggers. They keep you comfortable and perfectly fine while walking up and down the rocky ridges. We also advise you to keep extra joggers with you
10. Do carry a pair of gloves as you will need them the most.