Day 0: Leave from Delhi
- Start from Delhi by 08:30 p.m.
- Pit stop for dinner at any decent roadside hotel.
Day 1: Kasol Local Sightseeing | Chalal Village Trek
- Reach Kasol by morning.
- After having breakfast and some leisure, you can self-explore Kasol.
- Go for the Riverwalk (besides the Parvati River).
- Go for the Chalal trek in the afternoon.
- Come back to resort/ camps by evening.
- You can also visit the local market and explore the famous Israeli’s Cafe’s like Little Italy, Evergreen café, Shiva café, German Bakery, Moonlight café.
- Bonfire and dinner & sleep overnight in camps.
Day 2: Trek to Rudranag
- Wake up early morning and after having breakfast, head for Rudranag.
- Trek will start from a village called Barsheni (22 km from Kasol) and you will be transferred to Barsheni in private vehicles.
- The Trek Trail of Rudranag is 6kms with a moderate difficulty level.
- Enjoy your walk in the heart of the beautiful Parvati valley with a stunning view of snowcapped mountains all around.
- Reach Rudranag & check in to the camps.
- Trek to the waterfall.
- Have your dinner at bonfire under the sky studded with stars and snowcapped mountains all around.
- Sleep overnight in the camps.
Day 3: Tosh | Departure
- Wake up early morning to see a beautiful sunrise and after having breakfast head down to Barsheni.
- Depart for Tosh.
- Spend some time in the serenity of Tosh.
- Come back to Kasol by evening.
- Head back to Delhi with lots of amazing trip memories to reach Delhi by next day morning.