The package includes a lot of things. This is a special offer during summer. The place is really very spacious and it can accommodate up to 10 tents and cottages.
Not much people come here to visit so it is away from the crowd and offers peace needed to the travelers. The Phool Chatti camp in Rishikesh is situated beside the river Ganges and the Hem rivers in the Himalayan foothills.
Best times to go camping-
- Although Rishikesh is an evergreen city, but the best time to go camping here is in spring and summer.During spring the newly grown leaves just adds to the beauty. In winters the whole path and trail is covered with snow and so are the trees. Yet the scenery is beautiful but you won’t be able to do river rafting.
- In monsoon it will be rainy all over and the trails could become really very slippery, so you should avoid going in Monsoon.
- River rafting is done from Bayasi to Shivpuri.
Location and how to reach -
Reaching Rishikesh is very simple. There are a lot of ways reaching here which are listed below.
By air - the Dehradun airport called as Jolly grant airport is the nearest airport to Rishikesh which is 35 km away.
By Bus - if you are travelling from Delhi or NCR then there is a bus depot in Rishikesh where buses from Dehradun, Delhi all come.
By train - the nearest railway station is Haridwar which is 25 km away from Rishikesh. Trains from all over India come to Haridwar and then from Haridwar you can take a bus to reach Rishikesh.
By Road - Driving up to Rishikesh is fun as it has got various national highways which is pretty safe to travel.
It is a total 1 night and 2 days trip. All the details are listed below-
Day 01: Arrive at Rishikesh
- This is the first day of the trip. Here the tourists arrive at Rishikesh from all parts of the country. Today the guests are welcomed with drinks and food. After that they are taken to do some activity. The activity includes are Rappelling, Zip line, Flying fox.
- Various other games are also played like volleyball, rock climbing etc. Rock climbing is really a fun activity. Care is taken when tourists climb the mountain. Proper harness and helmets are provided.
- After rock climbing and playing some sports the tourists are taken for river rafting. Basically many tourists come to Rishikesh for river rafting. It is only their main agenda. The water gushing, and the high current stream is something you will not get in any other state. And travelers are accompanied with trained rafters and life jackets for protection. River rafting is a fun activity.
- After rafting they are taken back to the cottages where their stay is. The beautiful cottage is amidst the mountains and forests. It has got very comfortable 3 beds with beautiful interiors. Everything is included like mattress, towel, wardrobes etc. the stay is very peaceful and comfortable. You will get a vintage feel here.
- Day 1 ends like this. People can enjoy by playing antakshari and bon fire at night.
Day 02: End of Journey
- After the guests have done these activities in day 1 they are taken to a small village for a trek early in the morning after sunrise. The trek is not a vigorous one and a very small trek. It includes few ascents and is easy to climb for beginners.
- On your way to the village you will be witnessing some finest beauties of the Himalayas and a wide range of wild flowers and plants. You will be completely mesmerized with the beauty of the Himalayan peak.
- After reaching the village, you can explore it, walk around, talk to the local villagers and learn their culture. You can also hop into the nearby market to buy stuff. The villagers are really very helpful here.
- Then you again will have to trek back to the place from where you have started. Day 2 ends and the journey has also come to an end. People will have to leave to their respective cities from where they have come to enjoy the weekend. It would be a short weekend but a fun one.
- All the stay is included in the package. The accommodation is very comfortable. It is in a cottage. The cottage is situated amongst the mountains, forests and river facing view. The view is just marvelous from the cottage.
- The cottages offer bamboo huts and the luxury safari tents. These tents have also got attached washrooms. It is very comfortable to stay for a nuclear family and very romantic for couples.
- All the meals are included in the package. We will be providing 3 time meal to the guests that is lunch , breakfast, dinner and some light refreshments and evening tea.
- Apart from that we also have a restaurant which has got all the cuisines including Mughlai, tandoori, local Garhwal food, Italian, Chinese etc. A suggestion, you must try the garhwal food from this restaurant as it is very tasty here.
Bon fire -
- The major attraction is that you will be doing bon fire in this trip. You can have a good time with your family and friends at night. You can play a lot of fun games with the bon fire keeping you warm. You will have an amazing time here.
- 3 times meal.
- Outdoor activities.
- Personal porters to carry your stuff.
- Any other food item like protein bar etc.
- Personal cooks.
- Everything apart from inclusion.
Things to carry -
- Carry woolen clothes as nights could be colder than days.
- Don’t carry unnecessary items.
- Trekking shoes.
- Camera, batteries, power banks etc.
- Water bottles to keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Medicines etc.