Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Gurugram
1. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
2. Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
3. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
4. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone.
5. Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
6. Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
7. Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
8. Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive the brand to demand.
SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, Digital Marketing