Togedr strives to make adventure accessible at a click to anyone seeking it! Our endeavour is to build and service a community of passionate travellers who seek new adventures daily and are always eager to try new things. We aim at providing them access to hundreds of such activities that will invigorate their zest and keep this fire burning!!
We’re looking for thinkers and doers to join our mission and help everyone get a job they love.
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic Cultivation of leads and sales
1. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
2. Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
3. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
4. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote Togedr as a platform in the campus using their Online & Offline channels
2. Whoever is chosen to represent Togedr at her/his campus, He/She would be required to be actively involved in college functions such as Fresher's party, Competitions, Tech & Cultural Fests. Using these opportunities to spread a word about Togedr, An adventure based experiential travel platform is necessary.
- Are you someone who’s an outdoor person, and loves to travel?
- You think you can creep and sleep in a tent, survive on wild berries, and help your team mates whenever they need support?
- Do you have those charismatic qualities needed to be a leader?
- Are you as responsible as the Captain of the ship?
Shooting videos in outdoors is challenging. Doing it on Treks & Expeditions is even more so. Managing all the equipment, reaching at places before everyone else to capture that perfect shot of the group or waiting for hours to get that perfect time lapse require lot of planning & hard work. With us, you get to work out there in some of the most beautiful sites on planet earth. Videos may be either documentaries, promotional videos of trips/activities/expeditions, product reviews, learning based Know how videos & Interviews etc. If nature is your second home and shooting is your forte, we invite you to apply for video shooting assignments.
A person selected will have the following deliverables:
1. Strategize to identify the cities, geographies & activities to target the businesses/corporates/startups to pitch Togedr as a platform from the revenue generation perspective, make them understand the benefits of owning our platform as a product/service.
2. Identify activity providers like trekking companies etc. to onboard onto Togedr platform
3. Manage customer queries to convert business prospects into repeat buyers
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about different products & packages of the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
1. You will be required to lead the creative aspects of brand building and brand identity
2. Work on tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator , Canva, Cello, Filmora etc.
3. GIF, Animation & Video
4. Build presence of brand on YouTube & other content distribution platforms.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has experience in front-end & back-end Development. Thorough knowledge of software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, and delivery. Responsible from coding to the deployment of scripts to the maintenance of the system.