Togedr strives to make adventure accessible at a click to anyone seeking it! Our endeavour is to build and service a community of passionate travellers who seek new adventures daily and are always eager to try new things. We aim at providing them access to hundreds of such activities that will invigorate their zest and keep this fire burning!!
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic Cultivation of leads and sales
1. Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
2. Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
3. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
4. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization, and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement. Development of editorial
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Promote Togedr as a platform in the campus using their Online & Offline channels
2. Whoever is chosen to represent Togedr at her/his campus, He/She would be required to be actively involved in college functions such as Fresher's party, Competitions, Tech & Cultural Fests. Using these opportunities to spread a word about Togedr, An adventure based experiential travel platform is necessary.
A person selected will have the following deliverables
1. Strategize to identify the cities, geographies & activities to target the businesses/corporates/startups to pitch Togedr as a platform from the revenue generation perspective, make them understand the benefits of owning our platform as a product/service.
2. Identify activity providers like trekking companies etc. to onboard onto Togedr platform
4. Manage customer queries to convert business prospects into repeat buyers
1. You will be required to lead the creative aspects of brand building and brand identity
2. Work on tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator , Canva, Cello, Filmora etc.
3. GIF, Animation & Video
4. Build presence of brand on YouTube & other content distribution platforms.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who has experience in front-end & back-end Development. Thorough knowledge of software development, best practices, build appropriate unit tests, build process including design patterns, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, continuous integration, and delivery. Responsible from coding to the deployment of scripts to the maintenance of the system.