Sports Coaching – Is it just me, or we all wait for summer so eagerly? That time of the year when you go out and hit the sports grounds near me or join your sports coaching. Time to eat ice cream and shed lots and lots of sweat and join your sports coaching. (LOTS) Staying hydrated is very important, always remember.
To stay active and high spirited this summer, we present you a list of sports activities. Handpicked; something for everyone to learn from either sports coaching or just indulge in your sports club. These 6 sports will for sure make your summer fun and exciting!
- For those who can’t stand the heat, Swimming is the best pick. It is a fun way to club fitness with sports. Spending time in the swim club, flaunting your summer body and achieving your fitness goals all in one go.
- Swimming lessons also help reduce stress level by maintaining your heart rate. Not just that, swimming lessons also builds endurance and strengthens your muscles. So, don’t forget to hit the swim club this summer.
- India’s favorite sport, Cricket is another activity on the list that people love to indulge in during summers. The feeling one gets when they hit a sixer or take a wicket is so pure and overwhelming.
- The perfect stroke from the bat and swing of the ball is all directly linked to your cricket training. If as a kid, you loved playing Cricket and now want to re-polish your skills, join the best cricket academy near you. Relive your lost passion.
- The game of two rackets and a birdie, Badminton is another thing that is very likeable to everyone. Spending an evening in a badminton court with your friends is a great way to hang out. Either you play it competitively or just for fun, you’ll have a great time! It also helps cure mild breathlessness in middle-aged people by reducing the death risk by 23% as studies say.
- Everyone’s favourite, Football although doesn’t have a season but with long hours of daytime, you can play for longer during summer or even indoor football. The feels on the football ground when you’re playing this game is unmatched by any other sport. One can experience all the emotions in this world in those 90 minutes on the field. It builds muscle strength and increases your stamina. Best way to stay active this summer!
- Volleyball, both in the court and in the sand is always a delight. A very competitive sports activity, each and every player gets to show his/her capability and skills. The ball moves from one person to another and as long as it remains in the air, the thrill doesn’t stop. The strong arms as a consequence of playing this fun sports activity will amuse you. Call your team and get on board together to have awesome fun!
- Another fun thing to do is Skating. Go out in the garden and skate it out. The zig-zag pattern on wheels will make you wee with excitement. It helps you learn to balance and builds control over the body. Don’t know how to skate? Don’t worry, we’ve got this covered. Learn today at skating classes near you.
Hope your summer will be a fun filled with loads of exciting adventures. These sports activities listed above will ensure that you have a productive yet gala time this season! So, visit Togedr today to explore your favourite sport, book a sports ground near you or join a sports coaching near you.